Three Minute Swiss Chard
- Chop garlic and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out its health-promoting properties.
- Use a large pot (3 quart) with lots of water. Make sure water is at a rapid boil before adding Swiss chard.
- Cut off tough, bottom part of Swiss chard stems.
- Add the chopped leaves to the boiling water. Do not cover. Cook for 3 minutes; begin timing as soon as you drop the Swiss chard into the boiling water.
- Place in colander and press out excess water.
- Transfer to serving dish and toss with rest of ingredients while it is still hot.
- Using a knife and fork, cut Swiss chard into small pieces for better flavor.
Here’s the link to the web site: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=recipe&dbid=100